How should I select imprint colors?Please select an imprint color(s) carefully. For Example: Printing the color black onto a dark color product will result in a hard to see imprint. We highly recommend printing dark colors onto light products and light imprint colors on dark products. We do understand that you may have your own opinions on what looks good and what does not and therefore we will not judge your options nor will we be responsible for the choice of imprint colors selected.
When will my order arrive?Your order will be manufactured, printed and delivered based on the production time and shipping time that is selected during the checkout process. Please be advised all of our production dates and shipping dates are based on calendar business days between Monday and Friday. If you select 1 day for production and 5 days for shipping your order will arrive after 6 business days.
What is Standard Production vs. Rush Production?Standard production times are estimated production times that are based on current capacities. This means if you select a standard production time of 5 business days it could takes less than 5 days but may also take more than 5 days based on current production levels. Rush production is guaranteed and slot in the production line and we will make sure the order is produced within your selected time frame. If for any reason your order is not produced within the time frame our shipping departments will expedite the shipping at our own cost to make up for any lost time.
How do I submit artwork?During the order process you will be given the option to either upload your order artwork or design your own artwork through our online studio.
Can I see a proof before I order?On most of our products we allow you to upload, position and design your product and see a preview before the order is placed. If you are ordering a product without the design studio option we have a digital proof option for an additional cost. Unfortunately due to the volume of orders processed and number of proof inquires we receive we can only provide a proof once your order is placed.
What format should I use to submit artwork?When using the online design studio a JPG, GIF, or PNG file will work. We recommend high resolution artwork for best print results. When uploading artwork without the design studio you can upload JPG, GIF, PNG but we highly recommend any vector file format like .ai or .cdr files. Photoshop PSD files are also acceptable.
Can I use copyrighted material?We do not take responsibility for obtaining permission to reproduce logos, trademarks, and copyrights. By agreeing to print any artwork submitted, we will not be held liable for any copyright on infringement issues under any circumstance.
What carrier do you use to ship?Our primary shipping partners are FedEx and for most free shipping options we partner with the USPS.
How do I place a re-order?Placing a re-order is as simple as a couple of clicks. If you are looking to place a re-order, please login into the website using your username and password. Once logged into your customer portal you will navigate to the order history tab. Once on this page you can search through your previous orders and you will see a small icon that says place re-order.
Choose Your Wristbands Style
Choose Your Wristbands Size
Choose Your Wristbands Color & Quantity
Customize Your Wristbands
Questions? Please call us at 1-855-711-4467.
- Customers will assume complete responsibility for obtaining the necessary permission to reproduce trademarks and copyrights. By agreeing to print any submitted work, 24HourTattoos.Com will not be held liable under any circumstances.
- 100 free wristbands or 200 free wristbands are available to orders of 100 silicone wristbands or more. For 100 free wristbands, a handling fee of $10 (for ¼ inch, ½ inch, and ¾ inch wristbands) or $20 (for 1 inch, 1.5 inch, and 2 inch wristbands) will apply. For 200 free wristbands, a handling fee of $20 (for ¼ inch, ½ inch, and ¾ inch wristbands) or $30 (for 1 inch, 1.5 inch, and 2 inch wristbands) will apply. All free wristbands will be identical to the original order in size, message (including fonts and artwork) and selected options. If the original order contains multiple colors, then your 100 free bands will be made in one of those colors, chosen at random. If you have a color preference, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you. Additional colors, options, and rush services that are not included in your original order will require a surcharge.
- $40 Mold Fee is applied to orders having multiple wristband sizes.
- Free shipping is available to orders of 10,000 wristbands or more. This offer cannot be redeemed online. You must call our sales line at 1-855-711-4467 to redeem this special offer.
- For orders of more than 99 custom wristbands, inside messages will be embossed without imprint colors.
- Rush production is not available on Inside Message option
- For Printed and Ink Injected Wristbands, all art will be the same color as the ink color selected for the front message. This includes both stock clip art as well as customer-submitted artwork. For multiple imprint colors on printed or ink injected wristbands, please call our sales team at 1-855-711-4467.
- Color Coat Wristbands are in most cases used as a promotional item as they do fade. In some cases, the bands will start to fade in less than 2 weeks and are not considered to be defective. We do recommend "Ink Injected bands" for bands being used as memorial items or needed for a long term use as they have a longer lifespan.
- The selected delivery date is only an estimation assuming the order experiences no delay due to order waiting for approval, proof request, incomplete payment, or any other issue that needs to be confirmed and resolved.