1.5 X 2 Custom Tattoos SKU# CT2
How to apply temporary tattoos?Please Click Here for instructions.
How should I select imprint colors?Please select an imprint color(s) carefully. For Example: Printing the color black onto a dark color product will result in a hard to see imprint. We highly recommend printing dark colors onto light products and light imprint colors on dark products. We do understand that you may have your own opinions on what looks good and what does not and therefore we will not judge your options nor will we be responsible for the choice of imprint colors selected.
When will my order arrive?Your order will be manufactured, printed and delivered based on the production time and shipping time that is selected during the checkout process. Please be advised all of our production dates and shipping dates are based on calendar business days between Monday and Friday. If you select 1 day for production and 5 days for shipping your order will arrive after 6 business days.
What is Standard Production vs. Rush Production?Standard production times are estimated production times that are based on current capacities. This means if you select a standard production time of 5 business days it could takes less than 5 days but may also take more than 5 days based on current production levels. Rush production is guaranteed and slot in the production line and we will make sure the order is produced within your selected time frame. If for any reason your order is not produced within the time frame our shipping departments will expedite the shipping at our own cost to make up for any lost time.
How do I submit artwork?During the order process you will be given the option to either upload your order artwork or design your own artwork through our online studio.
Can I see a proof before I order?On most of our products we allow you to upload, position and design your product and see a preview before the order is placed. If you are ordering a product without the design studio option we have a digital proof option for an additional cost. Unfortunately due to the volume of orders processed and number of proof inquires we receive we can only provide a proof once your order is placed.
What format should I use to submit artwork?When using the online design studio a JPG, GIF, or PNG file will work. We recommend high resolution artwork for best print results. When uploading artwork without the design studio you can upload JPG, GIF, PNG but we highly recommend any vector file format like .ai or .cdr files. Photoshop PSD files are also acceptable.
Can I use copyrighted material?We do not take responsibility for obtaining permission to reproduce logos, trademarks, and copyrights. By agreeing to print any artwork submitted, we will not be held liable for any copyright on infringement issues under any circumstance.
What carrier do you use to ship?Our primary shipping partners are FedEx and for most free shipping options we partner with the USPS.
How do I place a re-order?Placing a re-order is as simple as a couple of clicks. If you are looking to place a re-order, please login into the website using your username and password. Once logged into your customer portal you will navigate to the order history tab. Once on this page you can search through your previous orders and you will see a small icon that says place re-order.
Step 1 Choose Your Tattoos Size
Step 2 Customize Your Tattoos
Please select 100 or more tattoos to qualify for our 100 Extra Free Tattoos Promotion.
Help Us Keep Jobs in the USA - Would you like your temporary tattoos customized in the USA or China?
Compare apples to apples - We're the only company with a USA production Facility employing 300+ people
Prime Delivery - Printed/Decorated in Houston, TX
- FREE 24 Hour Rush Production & FREE Shipping
- All Inks Made in USA
- Premium Quality Material
- We keep good paying jobs in America!
Step 3 Choose Your Production & Delivery Time
Estimated Delivery Date*
Need it sooner? Rush Production, Rush Shipping Available.
Total Quantity: 0 Pieces | Unit Price: $0.00
Please Note: The cut off time for Rush Production Order is 10AM CST
- We DO NOT print WHITE INK tattoos at this time
- Customers will assume complete responsibility to obtain permission for reproduction of logos, patents, trademarks and copyrights. By agreeing to print any submitted artwork, Imprint.com will not be held liable under any circumstances.
- All digital artwork submitted MUST meet our artwork requirements shown below or your order may be delayed and additional artwork charges may be incurred.
- The Art Department will not modify any art files, unless the client request to do so in the comment box above. If the client should think of any modifications after submitting the artwork, the client should then contact the customer service department within 30 minutes of placing the order at 1-877-508-4569.
- All tattoos come pre-cut. We cut all our tattoos individually.
- Tattoos are not produced with the black cut out dots around the artwork. If you would like to have them request it in the "comments" section. Please be aware the dots will transfer to skin along with your artwork, so you would need to cut inside of the dotted line.
- All Production days are Business Days. Production Begins on the Following Business Day. No Production on the Weekends or Shipping on the Weekends.
- 100 Free Tattoos are available with a $1 handling fee applies and will be produced with Standard Production and Regular Shipping only. The Free Tattoos must have identical size and messages (including fonts and artworks) with the original order. Additional colors, options and rush services cost extra. Offer valid while supplies last.
Any Questions? 1-855-711-4467